As significant and far-reaching investigations become more common, legal teams and their advisers are having to find new ways of managing internal investigations. This panel looked at how legal teams can effectively run multijurisdictional investigations that arise from such investigations. It covered:
- Data protection and cyber fraud, including the insurability of risk and reputational risk around cybercrime.
- Interim relief in fraud proceedings, in particular the availability of search orders against third parties.
- Asset protection trusts and whether they can still be used to defeat claims of creditors who have been defrauded.
- Raymond Cox QC, Fountain Court
- Robin Barclay, Fountain Court
- Clive Zietman, Stewarts Law
- Charles Thomson, Baker McKenzie
- Nina Barakzai, Sky
- Rhodri Thomas, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Robert Amaee, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
The full programme is here.