Raymond acts in relation to claims for conspiracy, breach of trust, breach of fiduciary duty, restitution and tracing.
Recent highlights include:
- Deutsche Bank (Suisse) SA v Khan  EWHC 482 (Comm) acted for claimant bank and Deutsche Bank AG in claim for facilities owing – defences based on of unfair relationship under Consumer Credit Act and unfair terms under Unfair Contract Terms Act, and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations.
- Awal Bank and Al-Gosaibi and others – international proceedings for fraud, freezing order proceedings and asset recovery.
- Diversion of business from former employers – unlawful means conspiracy – advising in relation to Singapore proceedings.
- Missing shipment of mobile phones – claims for conspiracy, breach of trust and damages.
- Gemini Investments v Botolph – freezing order proceedings arising from fraudulent rent guarantees.
- R v Leaf – tax fraud – advising on law relating to payment in criminal proceedings for fraudulent reclaim of corporation tax.
- Cronos Containers NV v Palatin, international fraud and constructive trust claim against a bank.
- Serious Fraud Office: Queen’s Counsel list (2009)